Thursday, December 16, 2010

宝贝,一眨眼你已经六岁了


Time has no mercy. Fu is already 6. It felt like yesterday that he's still this cute little thing lying on my chest with his perfectly round face and perfectly tiny mouth. Then I had never projected my thoughts to the day he starts calling "mummy", the day he starts to walk, the day he starts his school or the day he first writes his name. All those had happened and he's not turning back. Like all other boys his age, he cant wait to grow up. To him, being an adult is cool. I wonder if he realises that his mummy has a totally different set of ideas and only want to slowly savour each moment of him growing up.

Ralph, I hope you had a great time at the zoo and xinwang. What a lucky boy you are, loaded with presents from the people who love you.
Next year's going to be a big year for you (and for me too). Let's work through it together and I'm sure you're going to do exceedingly well and so will mummy! Love you..

2 comments:

Pauline 慧敏 said...

Happy birthday ah Fu! From all the gor gors (and Johann) and er yi and ze(?) tio! Come and celebrate your 8th birthday (and Christmas) with us! We miss you all so much! We promise you will bring home with you so many, so, so many unforgettable, happy, funny memories! Come soon, OK!?

Caroline said...

you should see his zealous nod when I showed him your message!