Monday, September 05, 2011

Ting turns 4 today!

My baby turned 4 today.  Ky had taken the day off to bring the kids for a movie.  It's a pity that NIE does not entertain leave application except when you're representing the country.  

Two days ago,  he asked whether they wanted to watch cars or smurfs.  Being very typical boy and girl it's not beyond our expectation that fu chose cars and ting chose smurfs.  I told them that since it's ting's birthday she'll call the shots.

So, the day arrived and Fu was kind of making a fuss and using delay tactics so he didn't need to watch the show.  Then ting saw her brother's behavior and said, "ok, I just changed my mind, I want to watch cars."

Isn't she sweet?  Of course we convinced Fu to watch smurfs.  We can always watch cars another day.

No comments: