Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tribute to the other Mrs Rao

Whenever I'm in my mil's, I cannot help but admire the woman of the house. My mil is always working. She lives her life fully, 敬业乐业, she truly lives her life without regrets.

She wakes up early for morning exercise, goes to the market, cooks and most of all looks after her three grandchildren. Mind you, she doesnt just watch over them but

she makes sure they grow healthily by preparing carefully thought-out healthy meals;

she makes sure they grow up wisely by spending time sitting with them to do puzzles, sitting with fu to make sure he completes his school/assessment work;

she makes sure the children grow up happily by playing with them ever obliging to mxl's requests of "catch boyboy"..

She is truly the woman to look up to.

3 comments:

Pauline 慧敏 said...

Tsk... why did you abruptly end the post? All you were writing from beginning to end was like a drums rolling to me, and then just when you had successfully raised the anticipation high enough, you dropped me to the ground without notice by ending the post! Write more! Expand on it! She is more than what you wrote here, even though I don't know her in person.

Caroline said...

Huh I got no ink leh..

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ Hollow block manufacturer in Tamilnadu