Thursday, June 09, 2011

2 consecutive slippers mishaps!

sigh.... just when my own broke before the SAM trip. Another mishap happened.. :(

As with other days of stay-at-home-during-holidays-in-the-morning-then-of-to-Ma's-place-in-the-afternoon, we did just that this morning. So until we've watched enough 喜洋洋 cartoons, showered, done some work, we took the LRT then MRT to Hougang to eat Fu's favourite lunch at Pastamania.

So did someone's slippers break? No leh..... sigh... as I was giving Ting a swing from the escalator, an alarm seemingly of the MRT leaving sounded. I continued ting's monkey swing and swung her directly into the MRT. Then I noticed something amiss with Ting. She seemed to be frightened and I put her down. To my HORROR, I noticed one slipper missing. I looked out and didnt see anything! Ting confirmed that to my horror of horrors that it went through the gap between the MRT and the platform.

(I do not know why blogger refused to let me post this picture in landscape mode)

Poor Ting, she was so sad.

So I gave her a shoulder ride,

and of course, it ended with a very happy ending!


2 comments:

Pauline 慧敏 said...

So funny the slipper slipped thru the gap! Her sad chubby face looked so cute. The best is her happy and proud smile to the new pink slippers!

kavita said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us website development in bhopal